Our vision for Unleashed at Stadium Bowl is ‘Our best reflection celebrating life at our most iconic venue.’ The definition of our best reflection is the aggregation of all the tribes in our community. Businesses, schools, clubs, athletic organizations, government agencies, non-profits, etc.
The true strength of a great community is in how effective the ties are between the disparate groups. The best way to make new ties, and thicken the relationships that already exist, is through shared effort and struggle. No one completes Unleashed without effort, struggle, sweat, and mouth-breathing.
Our Community Partnership was created to bring together participants from the race and community organizations. An organization secures the required number of members to sign up for the race and receives recognition on our website and social media, in our event program guide, exposure to race participants, and chooses one of the following competitions:
- Minimum of 10 registered participants by close of online registration 7/30/23
- Community Partner with the most registered participants by close of online registration 7/30/23 wins
- Minimum of 5 registered participants by close of online registration 7/30/23
- Sum of top 5 finishers’ time, overall lowest time wins
Your participation includes:
- Facebook recognition/tagging during the registration period (May 1 – July 30)
- Your logo or name linked from our website to your website
- Your logo or name in our event program guide
- Largest Pack- Name engraved on the perpetual trophy that resides at your headquarters for the year + a special surprise from one of our sponsors!
- Fastest Pack- Engraved trophy + a special surprise from one of our sponsors!
This is a great opportunity to showcase your organization and is a memorable team-building event.
The person in charge of decision making on behalf of your organization should download, complete, and submit a Community Partnership Form by May 1, 2023 in order to be added to the website registration page when online registration opens and to qualify for the partnership benefits.
If we have your organization’s completed/signed Community Partnership Form by May 1, then your organization will be listed in a drop-down menu for you to select at the time of online registration. If you know your organization is participating and you do not see it on the drop-down menu, then contact us before completing the registration process.
During the race, we encourage you to suit up in your organization’s gear to identify yourselves en mass on the stairs!
All participating organizations need to be identified by May 1, so that we can ensure the organization is listed on the drop-down menu of our online registration form. If you have missed the deadline, then please contact us to see if about availability.
If you do not have the required number of participants registered by the July 30, 2023 deadline, then your organization will not qualify for all of the partnership perks and will be required to pay the delta of those missing registrations.
Then you have one strong organization and we are honored to have you partner with us!